Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Use this Dice:http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s/dice/six.htm

Your name is Isla Jane Oppel Gadsden and you are 35 years old. You live your husband, Fisk Lennox Gadsden, and your children in Denver, Colorado. Your eldest daughter, Ivy Magnolia, is 11 and an aspiring little actress that performs in plays and musicals. Your other two children are Senna Violet (9) and Hawes Arthur (8). Even though you don't spend enough time with your other kids than with Ivy, they still know that you try your very hardest to spend time with them.

Ivy goes to Ashbarrel Dance and Theater School and loves performing with her 3 friends, Sasha Margaret Taylor, Sophia Isadora Scott, and Elektra Lucienne Scott, but can be competitive at times when it comes to the main part in a show. Her theatrical dance and acting teacher, Sarah Olive Ross, gives her new opportunities to become a star in the theater world. You are good friends with Ivy's friends' moms, Caroline Arduous Taylor and Gemma Poplin Scott, but want your daughter to do well like every other theater mom does.

Sarah calls you to say that she has found a new opportunity for Ivy as a rich, beautiful, intelligent girl (which is the main part). You tell Ivy, and she can't wait to audition. She quickly phones her friends and realizes that they are going to audition as well. You hear shouting and screaming from her room after a few minutes and then... you hear crying. You feel sorry for her as you knew that this would happen sooner or later. When you go up to her room...

Roll:
    1/2: Ivy is lying on her bed crying. You sit on her bed trying to comfort her. After a few minutes of sobbing (Husband) comes in and helps you calm her down.
    "Nothing ever fatigues me, but doing what I do not like."