Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I actually really, really like Cassidy Trask! I think it sounds very nice, and really rolls off the tongue. But if you're sure you want to change it, I think Helena Trask sounds nice. Actually, I think you could pull off just about any first name that has that "uh" sound at the end. Helena Trask, Aurora Trask, Annabella Trask, Synthia Trask, Adrianna Trask, Laura Trask. They all sound great.
    “Never forget who you are, for surely the world won’t. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

A few Favorites:
    Boys: Sebastian Avery, Callaghan Tyler, Micah Harrison
    Girls: Stella Sophia, Penelope Grace, Adelaide Jordan

I think the consonance in Cassidy Trask is really good.

For the wife-- Penny is a rather sweet, upper-class name, esp in the US/Canada. For the age group in question-- 30yo-- no one blue-collar was named Penelope. Since the character is dead, I'd use a placeholder name, very popular in the late 70s, to demonstrate her 'everyman' appeal.

Kim Trask
    Amy Trask
    Michelle Trask
    Jen Trask
    Beth Trask
    Amanda Trask
    Becky Trask
    Rachel Trask
    Kelly Trask
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Wow....so Cassidy works? I said it five or six times and I got a little tongue tied. LOL I love Cassidy and really want to use it. I also like the suggestion Annabella with the NN Bella....it would be cute. Ummm.....I struggle so much with names.....I like Cassidy and it works so I'm just gonna stick with it.

Just a note: the wife is upperclass. Her and Owen are pretty much a major case of opposites attract. However, I see what you mean. Owen is so different from the wife, but one of the things that first attracted the wife to Owen was how he made her feel safe. There is almost a foot difference in their height so hugging Owen is like hugging a teddy bear.

Kimberly aka Kimmy
    Jennifer aka Jen or Jenny
    Rebecca aka Becca

I think I like Jen or Jenny best?

Thanks for the suggestions.
    Have a Nice Day
    -Crissy-

I don't have any children, but I write like crazy and am always looking for names for characters. I think I'm a half decent story teller, a mediocre writer, but horrible at picking names.

Favorites: Ainsley, Everly, Shay, Bryce, Michaela, Bree, Susannah, Jensen, Damien, Anson, James, Dalton, Sawyer, Alaric

I really want to thank my fellow berries for helping me nail down Owen Trask. The name is really growing on me....actually it's perfect for him. I really appreciate all the help.
    Have a Nice Day
    -Crissy-

I don't have any children, but I write like crazy and am always looking for names for characters. I think I'm a half decent story teller, a mediocre writer, but horrible at picking names.

Favorites: Ainsley, Everly, Shay, Bryce, Michaela, Bree, Susannah, Jensen, Damien, Anson, James, Dalton, Sawyer, Alaric

Just so you know, the character John Locke was named in reference to the political philosopher.