• Arden Pandora

5 7.94%
  • Daphne Arabella

14 22.22%
  • Daphne Marina

11 17.46%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Which do you prefer?

I've narrowed my girls lists down to three first names after some help from a previous post and would just like to know what you all think of them with their chosen middles. The only criteria that the middle had to fit was that if the little girl didn't like her first name would we be happy with her using her middle name instead. Thanks!

Daphne Arabella got my vote! I absolutely love both names and can imagine a little girl loving at least one of them.

I love the idea of Adelaide Luna, as well, but Adelaide Luna Pearl just seems like too much to me.
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

I voted Adelaide Delilah, if just Adelaide Luna had been an option I would have voted that but Adelaide Luna Pearl seems a bit much (I realise that makes me seem like a complete hypocrite since all of the names in my signature have double middles but I don't know!). I love Daphne, but I'm not a fan of Arabella or Marina.
    ~ Bridget May Jemima ~ Tove Mercy Josephine ~ Circe Ruby Adelaide ~
    ~ Reuben Lionel Calloway ~ Samson Arley Peregrine ~ Isaac Crispin Jericho ~

Goodness! I love Adelaide and Daphne! I voted Adelaide Delilah. I wasn't a fan of your Daphne combos.

I was torn between Adelaide Delilah and daphne Arabella... I'm not a huge fan of Adelaide or Arabella. I don't dislike them just nms. I ended up voting for Daphne Arabella