Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need a name combo

I'm trying to come up with a combination of the names Verin and Syrena (veh-rin and sigh-reen-ah). I'd like either a made up sort of smoosh of those names, a real name that sounds like a combo of those names, or maybe something that just sounds like the daughter of those two people.

Verin is a word from a made up language that means evil. Syrena is a variation of Sirena, a Greek name which references the sirens who sang men to crash on the rocks and kill themselves. If that helps you help me ^_^

Edit to say -- I meant the dad is Verin and the mom is Syrena and I'm trying to think of a name for their daughter. I want a smoosh name, or a real name that sounds like a smoosh of those 2 names, or any name you think would sound good as a daughter for those two.

Thanks!
    Last edited by dantea; February 18th, 2013 at 11:11 PM.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Syrena Klytie Verin
    Verin Lilou Syrena

Is that what you mean? Or:

Syrena Penelope
    Syrena Verity
    Syrena Persephone
    Syrena Kataline
    Syrena Vesper (my favorite!)

Verin Odessa
    Verin Fiorella
    Verin Andromeda
    Verin Pandora
    Verin Soula
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Ee sorry! No that's not what I meant. I meant the dad is Verin and the mom is Syrena and I'm trying to think of a name for their daughter. I want a smoosh name, or a real name that sounds like a smoosh of those 2 names, or any name you think would sound good as a daughter for those two.

I'll go fix that so other people understand >.<
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

Siren would be a good smoosh, or Vyna(Like vine-a), sevrin.... Is this what you mean? Making names using the letters from verin and syrena?