Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need a name combo

I'm trying to come up with a combination of the names Verin and Syrena (veh-rin and sigh-reen-ah). I'd like either a made up sort of smoosh of those names, a real name that sounds like a combo of those names, or maybe something that just sounds like the daughter of those two people.

Verin is a word from a made up language that means evil. Syrena is a variation of Sirena, a Greek name which references the sirens who sang men to crash on the rocks and kill themselves. If that helps you help me ^_^

Edit to say -- I meant the dad is Verin and the mom is Syrena and I'm trying to think of a name for their daughter. I want a smoosh name, or a real name that sounds like a smoosh of those 2 names, or any name you think would sound good as a daughter for those two.

Thanks!
    Last edited by dantea; February 18th, 2013 at 11:11 PM.
    http://www.amazon.com/Angel-Blackwood/e/B00SARZLFY -- My Amazon Author Page

Represented by:

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th, 2013
    Amelia Lorien Sophia -- December 2015.

Syrena Klytie Verin
    Verin Lilou Syrena

Is that what you mean? Or:

Syrena Penelope
    Syrena Verity
    Syrena Persephone
    Syrena Kataline
    Syrena Vesper (my favorite!)

Verin Odessa
    Verin Fiorella
    Verin Andromeda
    Verin Pandora
    Verin Soula
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Ee sorry! No that's not what I meant. I meant the dad is Verin and the mom is Syrena and I'm trying to think of a name for their daughter. I want a smoosh name, or a real name that sounds like a smoosh of those 2 names, or any name you think would sound good as a daughter for those two.

I'll go fix that so other people understand >.<
    http://www.amazon.com/Angel-Blackwood/e/B00SARZLFY -- My Amazon Author Page

Represented by:

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th, 2013
    Amelia Lorien Sophia -- December 2015.

♥Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn♥

Favorites May 2016
    Elizabeth, Adelaide, Clara, Juniper, Jane, Amelia, Arabella, Imogen, Beatrice, Charlotte
    the rest of the girls

William, Morgan, Jasper, Gilbert, Sebastian, Henry, Arthur, Horatio, Aloysius, Edgar
    the rest of the boys

Lyra Primrose, Amelia Hyacinth, Imogen Viola,/ Magnus Frey, Julian Mackenzie, Sebastian Lake
    the rest of my combos

Siren would be a good smoosh, or Vyna(Like vine-a), sevrin.... Is this what you mean? Making names using the letters from verin and syrena?