Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Tell me a name I haven't heard before!

I kept my list of favorite names on my phone (bad move!), and the note accidentally got deleted. So, I've decided to use this as a chance to make a brand new list.

Like my title says - tell me some names that I haven't heard before as well as how to pronounce them. I'm looking for names that are rare/underused/interesting/etc.

I'm hoping that this will be a way to find new inspiration for my name list, and also I'm hoping that it will inspire other people as well with new names to add to their lists!

You probably have indeed heard many of these before, but here is my list of boys names

Adair
    Alasdair
    Dresden
    Declan
    Harrison
    Theron
    Evander
    Cadmus
    Decimus
    Alcott
    Cadell
    Auberon/Oberon
    Rafferty
    Altair
    Roux
    Thane
    Maxim

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye

Quote Originally Posted by kibby View Post
    You probably have indeed heard many of these before, but here is my list of boys names

Adair
    Alasdair
    Dresden
    Declan
    Harrison
    Theron
    Evander
    Cadmus
    Decimus
    Alcott
    Cadell
    Auberon/Oberon
    Rafferty
    Altair
    Roux
    Thane
    Maxim
    I love this list!

Quote Originally Posted by strixoniro View Post
    I love this list!
    Haha, Thank you

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye

Here's a few to get you started:
    Loic -male, LOW + IK, old French name that seems to be coming back in style (100 year rule?)... At least, I have a friend who would like to use it if her DH will let her In French, there are 2 dots on the I, like in Noel.
    Ludivine - female, LOO + duh + veen (French pronunciation), same friend's friend from France... But they haven't added this to NB yet
    Ksenia -female, one of my DH's Russian colleagues, Kuhn + Sen + ya

Oh... Sorry, I didn't realize you posted this in the boy's section only.
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah