Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

If you met a.....

If you met a child named Isaac Dante or got an application with that name? What do you think he would be like? What if he was named Isaac Gregory?
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

Isaac Gregory sounds "old school cool." Isaac Dante sounds a bit strange, like a quirky comedian. I don't think it flows well.
    Favorites:

Audrey * Margot * Josephine * Elizabeth * Katherine * Madeleine * Natasha * Amy

Alexander * Julian * Gabriel * Adrian * Laurence * Henry * Damian * Benjamin

I love Dante as as middle name! It's artistic and unusual (for me)
    But I think normally people don't use their middle names except on forms, and would not introduce themselves with their middle name, so I think you can go with either name! I like Gregory too (clunky but cool) and the three syllables contrast well with Isaac.

Thanks. My mom's concern with Dante is since its what people see on school forms and job applications is that people will think a) that he's a trouble maker or b) he's Italian. My mom does part of the application process at her work and weeding people out based on names is a big thing for them.
    However b is pretty much moot considering that my SO 1/2 Italian so any child of ours would be 1/4.
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

I love the name ISaac and think it would belong to a lovely boy who is a bit of a joker but a gentleman also. Paired with Dante I would also add creative, artistic and adventurous to the characteristics, whereas paired with Gregory I see a more reserved child, shy maybe, with classic values.
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith