Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MN for Phoebe!

I think it works well with the short or the long - how many syllables is your surname? If it is one Syllable, I'd go for the longer middle name. If it it three or more syllables, I'd choose the shorter middle name -and if it is two syllables, either way will still flow really well!
    My two favourites from your list are
    Phoebe Mae
    Phoebe Evangeline
    Are there any names special to link with family that can help you tip the favour towards a name?
    This is off-the-beat for me, but I love Phoebe Sparrow (which, hmm, is two syllables!)
    All the best :-)

The first thing that came to mind was Phoebe June so that would be my favorite!
    Mother to William Joseph with baby Iris Corinne due at the end of March

Phoebe Lark, Phoebe Wren or Phoebe Sparrow are all cute, but you'd have to really love birds to give a little girl two bird names
    My favourites are Phoebe Rose & Phoebe Ruth (meaning = radiant friend)
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah

I'll also offer up my own Phoebe combo, though I have no idea whether it's appealing to others (family names).

Phoebe Clarabel
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb