Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I know a Clementine, she must be 3 or 4 years old now. She does go by clementine most of the time. Her nicknames are Emmie and Ina (eye-nuh), which I really like. I have heard Cleo be suggested as a nn for clementine. It is a bit more of a stretch, but I think it works, and it is cute!
    Last edited by norskelove; February 18th, 2013 at 08:45 AM.

Clementine is a favourite of mine and I'd call a Clementine; Emmie, Minnie or Tiny as a nickname.

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect people to call her Clementine, it's not like it has a completely obvious nickname like Matt is for Matthew.

Florentine is gorgeous, as is Florentina or Valentina.

I am so glad that you asked this question. This name is on my short list for my July baby. I wondered the same things. I am leaning towards using the nickname Minnie if we settle on Clementine. Minnie was my Great Grandmother's name so I like that connection. In regards to Florentine, I think of spinach florentine which is one of my favorite things to eat.
    Two lovely kids named Milo Silas and Eleanor Elizabeth. One unnamed critter on the way.

Maybe someone wants to check out my list http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9824264