Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Selah and Junia

Cair Paravel :)
    I like Biblical place names, like Bethany, Eden (especially Eden!), Havilah, and Ariel, but I generally don't count them as Bible names, haha. They're just cool names with Biblical ties to them. Sort of like Lily.

Others that I love:

Elizabeth (although I generally prefer some of its variants, like Isabelle, Lillian, Eliska, Eliza, and Elise)
    Susanna (eh. It's growing on me. I'm still not crazy about the Susannah spelling, though. But I do love the Hebrew Shoshana)

I don't know if these count, but I love these as well:

Arianne (means "very holy one")
    Arabella (means "prayerful")
    Magdalena/Madeleine (means "of Magdala", which is where Mary Magdalene was from)
    Liliana (for "Lily of the Valley", which is one of Jesus' titles)
    Theresa/Tess (means "harvester", which relates to the passage where Jesus says that the harvest is plentiful but the workers are few)
    Olivia/Olive (there's a great verse in the Psalms that relates to olives, not to mention the Mt. of Olives/Mt. Olivet)
    Seraphina (means "seraphim", which is a type of angel)
    Gabrielle/Josephine/etc. (feminine forms of masculine Biblical names)

That's all I've got for now.
    twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles | Olivia Wren Camille | Rowan Ezra Jack
    Violet Emilia Mary | Casper Nathaniel Eden | Grace Odilia Lily | Samuel Gaspard John | Adele Sofia Eloise | Grant Frédéric Conrad

I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey!
    Chapter 2 is now up!!

One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Susannah, Nazareth, Georgia, Theodora, Fawn
    Ignatius, Ulysses, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Woodrow, Leopold

Oooh! Ashthedreamer, you've got some beauties on your list! I love Ariel, and I love the names you wrote about with holy meanings. Arianne and Liliana are my favorites.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Almost forgot, but I also really like Selah!
    Henry John, Charles Wesley
    Eleanor Lily, Margaret Jane