Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Sibling to Rocco and Cannon

Hi,
    So excited to hear what input you have for our third child. We get so many compliments on our sons names that the pressure to deliver on our third is almost too much. Our last name is Sand which complicates things because I do love word names but many do not work, Storm Sand, Coral Sand.

We do not know if we are having a boy or a girl. Our oldest sons name is Rocco Makai, second son is Cannon Sohl. (We added the h to sol. Didn't want to send him to therapy with S-O-L for a middle name).
    Names I like for boys but not completely in love with:
    Bridger, Oakley, Major, Hugo, Knox, Ledger.

Girl names: used to love Portia, too popular now, Loved Honor but then heard the "did you get On Her", Elodie, Lyric, Lux, Pillar, Mercy (except Madonna has a son Rocco and daughter Mercy and a girlfriend I have wants this name too), and Lennox I love, but a relative told me they want to use this name. Hate to cause drama. Cozette, Nikita, Isla

If its a girl I would like to use the middle name Markay, combination of our mothers names or I like the name Lu. If the name starts with a P we can't use Markay because the initials would be pms.
    Baby is due July 24th. Both of our boys were preemies in the NICU. Praying to make it to July.
    Much thanks for any input!

Looks as if you really like double letters in the name! So, here are some names like that.

Boys:
    Griffin
    Bennett
    Atticus
    Mattias
    Callum

Girls:
    Corinne
    Annalie
    Ottilie
    Camille
    Linnea

Current loves:
    thomasina louise, percival hugh

. ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙  ✶  . ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙

♥  ❝Words have meaning and names have power.❞

I think you could use Lennox as a name for either a boy or girl and it fits your style very well (for a boy you could use (K)nox as a nn too). Elodie Markay is really nice for a girl.

Some other suggestions:

Rocco, Cannon, and

Beckett
    Bram
    Bryce
    Eli
    Frank
    Gage
    Grant
    Isaac
    Levi
    Luca/Lucca
    Marsden
    Quade
    Quincy
    Sawyer
    Slade
    Stanley
    Sterling
    Tate
    Wolf
    Zane
    Zevi

Annika
    Blaise
    Blythe
    Fiona
    Garnet
    Gemma
    Lana
    Layla
    Maia
    Noa
    Nola
    Ruby
    Saoirse
    Sylvie
    Sybil
    Viveca
    Xanthe
    Zara

Rocco, Cannon and...
    brother - Jagger, Levi, Moses, Magnus, Huxley, Dax, Lincoln
    sister - Aria, Paloma, Gemma, Lyra, Nicolette or Colette
    fyi Isla Sand doesn't sound right (Island Sand)
    I just realized that Rocco has 2 c's and Cannon has 2 n's, it might be tough, but it would be cool if the 3rd baby had double letters like that. Phinnaeus and Tallulah work.

Gemma has a nice sound to it, sounds feminine next to your boys, and has the double letters!