Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Wow! So many considerate suggestions! I like a lot of them...I'll have my hubby look through ALL of the suggestions and spend a little time with them (he tends to scan and lose interest...as much as he wants a name we both like). So, I'm trying not to become too attached to anything.

With one exception: using Tolliver as a first name. I think it's fun and has meaning (my maiden name is Taliaferro and Tolliver is the way it's spelled in much of the southern us but it also has a Scottish background). I'll let you all know if we get anywhere with this or your suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by kyemsma View Post
    natalielittleroman: I love Leo with Finley - I think it meets all your criteria - short, masculine, and perfect with sister Finley. (And Leo reminds me of Theo.)
    I also love a little Callum or Calvin for you, nn Cal!
    Another idea is to go with Miles, nn Milo. What do you think?
    I'm still loving Leo...couldn't think of any reason not to...but hubby said he just doesn't like it. I thought for sure that name was a no-brainer. Miles was one I liked for a long time but same thing. Ugh. So, bc I'm pretty sure e doesn't like Callum, we are still considering Calvin. I don't love it like I did Felix, Leo, and Soren, but I'm trying to bend his way.

Quote Originally Posted by natalielittleroman View Post
    Rollo is my husbands nickname!
    Great nn!! Great taste!! Great to know of another rollo!!

I do like Calvin Timothy a great deal. I would have loved Leo Tolliver, but if Leo is vetoed, it's vetoed.

I think you're really drawn to the hard C sound...

Callan
    Clemson
    Cortland
    Cabot
    Caedmon
    Calder
    Campbell
    Carlson
    Caspar
    Cassius
    Christian
    Ciaran
    Clifton
    Coltrane
    Conrad
    Corbett
    Creighton
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    I do like Calvin Timothy a great deal. I would have loved Leo Tolliver, but if Leo is vetoed, it's vetoed.

I think you're really drawn to the hard C sound...

Callan
    Clemson
    Cortland
    Cabot
    Caedmon
    Calder
    Campbell
    Carlson
    Caspar
    Cassius
    Christian
    Ciaran
    Clifton
    Coltrane
    Conrad
    Corbett
    Creighton
    Blade, what's your opinion about using Tolliver as a first name? I wrote above that Tolliver is a family name and with the popularity of Oliver I thought it could work (I like the sound of it and it does honor my family). And I made a correction to my op that my last name has 4 syllables.