Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by natalielittleroman View Post
    Calvin and Callum are being considered now! 3.5 weeks and counting on a name
    I really like both of these!

If the meaning of Calvin bothers you, try attaching the name to a famous Calvin from history instead.--the Reformer, the President, or even the comic strip.

I think Declan and Finley work beautifully. It is unlcommon too which is a plus. I would like to suggest a couple more names

Quentin I think that this is one of the quirkiest names around and it is a great name, very distinguished and scholarly.

Lachlan would be perfect too, it is very popular here in Australia and is pronounced as Lock LIN so it has affinity to FIN lee.

My last suggestion is Miles nn Milo

rollo
    Last edited by rollo; February 19th, 2013 at 04:49 PM.

After reading through your thoughts I will suggest,
    Colton
    Colby
    Sabin
    Kirby
    Chester
    (No apparent reason for all the c/k names, just what came to mind for you).

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I think Declan and Finley work beautifully. It is unlcommon too which is a plus. I would like to suggest a couple more names

Quentin I think that this is one of the quirkiest names around and it is a great name, very distinguished and scholarly.

Lachlan would be perfect too, it is very popular here in Australia and is pronounced as Lock LIN so it has affinity to FIN lee.

My last suggestion is my son's name Miles, so unusual, so masculine and distinguished and if you love the Italian flavour the nn of Milo may suit you. My son is married and in all his life he has only met a couple of Miles' so I can't see it rushing up the popularity ladder anytime soon.

rollo
    Rollo is my husbands nickname!