Names Searched Right Now:
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    Well, yesterday was another long work day for my husband (I think they're loading him down in anticipation of him likely being gone all next week), so he didn't get to think much and we didn't get to talk much. That being said, Iona is still on the table, with the stipulation that I find something really classic/normal for the middle name that:

a) doesn't start with a vowel, and
    b) doesn't have an "n" in it.

When I said Iona Evelyn, he said "too many vowels and too many 'N's'". Our last name has an "N" in it, too, so I guess he's probably right. Our daughters' middle names are Lily and Grace. He'd like something similar.

I immediately thought "Claire", but then realized her initials would be ICK. Not sure I want to go there. :/ Then I thought of my grandmother's name, Jane, but that has an "N". And of course, it can't end with "a" because that would be too much "ah" sound.

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 07:22 PM.

Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Well, this whole conversation has turned out to be a moot point. We had a little boy on Sunday, Matthias William. Thanks for all your help!

Congratulations! Matthias William is absolutely lovely. Wishing you and your family all the best.

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe