Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Does Delilah go with her siblings?

Hi! I am new on this forum, and am pregnant with a baby girl due in May. I currently have 6 children:

Mason Luke (9)
    Carter Jane (7)
    Jude Elliot (6)
    Lillyia Skye & Rosaleigh Rayne "Lilly and Rosie" (4)
    Mary-Grace Olivia (2)

We were pregnant with Lilly and Rosie when we adopted Carter and Jude. We were gonna stop after we had Mary-Grace, but here we are again...

We have a list of baby names we like... what are your thoughts??:
    Bailey
    Bella
    Paisley
    Amelia
    Adelaide
    Delilah
    Shiloh
    Anastasia
    Makenzie
    Alleria (who we would probably call Ally)
    Leigha
    Nataliah

Out of the list our favorite name is Delilah. While me and my husband love the name our family members seem to think its too close to Lillyia. What are your thoughts? Thanks!

I think Delilah is close to Lillyia, but besides that I do think it fits with the others! From your list I like Amelia the best with her siblings.
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Theon Samuel Peregrin, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver

Quote Originally Posted by alliecat View Post
    I think Delilah is close to Lillyia, but besides that I do think it fits with the others!
    I agree, way too close for me. I'd feel the same way about Leigha.

I like Paisley, Alleria and Natalia (without the h). Natalia being my favorite.
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

I think Delilah works great with your other kids names! I have to say, Adelaide is my favorite from your list.

Delilah is too close to Lillyia and I think it sounds a little out of place with the rest of your kids. From your list, I'd also avoid Makenzie (you already have two Ma- names) and Leigha (Rosie's name ends in -leigh).

I like Amelia and Shiloh the best with Mason, Carter, Lilly, Rosie, and Mary-Grace.

If you like Alleria, what about Allegra or Eliora? Both have a nicer sound, IMO.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly