Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I'm Molly, but I was going to be called Alice. My gran decided to call me molly when my mum was pregnant becasue she didn't want to call be bump.
    Boy: James
    Girl:Alice/Lily (Dad didn't like lily beacuse his nan was called that}

My dad picked my name--Aurora. I was born in the mid-'80's, so it was a more daring choice then than it is now, and my mom had to warm up to it. At first she thought it was too "out-there." She preferred Savannah. I love my name, and while I'm glad to see more people using it, I hope it won't get mega-popular!
    If I had been a boy, I would have been Barnabas--also my dad's pick. Three years after I was born, my baby brother got it. And Barnabas still hasn't made the Top 1000!
    (Yes, my mom got to pick some names later. I have seven siblings!)
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet

Born in 1992. My mum was sure I was going to be a girl and had my name (Emily - which i love) picked out for ages. They also like Amelia, but didn't like the flow with my surname. If I was a boy, I may have been Simon, which neither of them really like lol! so they would have changed it.

My mum regrets my middle name, as she only found out my grandma's second middle (Lucina) after I was born. I plan on using Lucina as a middle name for my first daughter.

My mom wanted to name me Eva. When I was a kid I thought it was an awful name and was very glad they didn't pick it.

My dad suggested the name Starlight Blue. Hippie. Really glad that one got nixed.

If I had been a boy, I would have been Austin. I would have been ahead of my time in the late 70's, but wow, is that name ever done-to-death today.

Ultimately, they came to their senses and chose a great name.

I was almost a Tiffany. Had I been a boy, my name would have been Kevin after my father.