Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    If I had been a boy my name would have been August, Xander, or Graham. Both August and Xander have made my lists. The other girl names were Eleanore, Anya, Corinne, or Corinna. I am a girl, named Cecilia. My little sister is named Corinne. I love my name, and would never want to change it.

I'm amazed at how fashion-forward many Berries' moms are. August, Graham, Amelia, Ellery, and Isobel? Wow.

If I had been a boy, I would have been John. Snooze. They were originally planning on Garret, but they told everyone and everyone called me that and then my mom got tired of it. Garret is a good name name though. I approve.

There weren't really alternative girl names. They always knew I would be Kate if I were a girl.
    Names I enjoy:

Girls: Lucy, Elena, Lake, Sylvie

Boys: Jack, Eamon, Sylvan, Theo

Photo by Corey Arnold

I was due on Christmas, and if I were born then, I would have been named Holly. I was also Emma or Emily, but then my parents found out how popular it was, statisticaly. If I were a boy, I would have been a Thomas.
    Non-mommy berry, but author of Trissa Wynn, Rigby Emerson, Colette, Noa, Roscoe, and Lilith

My mom still has naming regret, wishing she would've named me Grace. I'm so glad she didn't though, as I dislike the name a lot. Sounds too much like grease for my taste. I'm glad she went with her maiden name for me instead.

Current loves:
    thomasina louise, percival hugh

. ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙  ✶  . ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙

♥  ❝Words have meaning and names have power.❞

I'm a Margaret...a very last-minute-decision Margaret! My parents were dead set on Emily as their girl's name (I was born in 1991), but changed it for some reason at the last minute. And I'm so glad. They also liked:

Girl: Landry, Kayleigh
    Boy: Trevor, Graham, Benjamin