Results 16 to 20 of 51
Thread: If You Had To
February 16th, 2013 01:52 PM #16
1: Levi (Levi's) or Anne Taylor (Ann Taylor)
2: Finlay Alastair or Mairi Elspeth
3: Justice or Hope
4: Wes or Gwyneth
5: Ed (Ed Sheeran) or Sara (Sara Bareilles)
6: Julian Christopher or Emma Josephine
7: Matthew Alexander or Natalie Grace
8: Brooks Navy or Poésie Blue
9: Hugo or Lucy
10: Grant or Sloane-- Lottie --
February 17th, 2013 09:45 PM #18Teenager. Writer. Name Geek.
Lovely Ladies: Catalina. India. Maeve. Margo. Viola.
Fine Fellows: Abel. Caspar. Finnegan. Tobias. Quincy.
Guilty Pleasures: Sailor. Primrose. Ireland. Ovidia. Beauregard. Huckleberry. Judas. Maverick.
Please vote on my name list:http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9823543
February 17th, 2013 11:16 PM #20Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Brooklyn, NY
February 17th, 2013 11:28 PM #22
1. A clothing brand: Stella and Hugo
2. A Scottish name: Alasdair and Isobel
3. A virtue name: Felicity and Merry
4. A name that contains the letter “W”: Arwen and Wesley
5. A famous musician: Etta and Louis
6. A Victorian-era name: Cedric and Susannah
7. A trendy, top 20 name: Mia and Riley
8. A noun: Sorrel and Linden
9. A name with four letters or less: Lucy and Leo
10. A surname: Everett and RomillyPondering...Alistair | Malachy | Ivo | Ezra | Tavish | Sebastian | Remy | Theo | Marius | Kit | Dimitri | Leander | Tam | Ragnar | Tobias
Susanna | Eleanor | Aveline | Lilias | Ffion | Romilly | Annora | Essie | Josephine | Tamar | Morwenna | Esme | Bridie | Clara
February 18th, 2013 01:04 AM #24Senior Member
Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Pacific Northwest
Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett
Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!