Results 1 to 5 of 8
Thread: What would you do?
February 15th, 2013 07:38 PM #1
What would you do?
If you had to name your child within each of these categories, what name would you choose? It’s up to you what gender you make each name and you can include middle names, too, as long as they also fit in with the category. Also, if it’s a category like “a character from a book”, specify which character / book you chose. Have fun!
1. A name with more than ten letters
2. A French name
3. A character from a book
4. A palindromic name (the same backwards and forwards, ie: racecar, kayak, etc)
5. A country
6. A kind of car
7. A name from a movie title
8. A superhero’s alter-ego
9. An Oscar winner
10. A month
February 15th, 2013 07:47 PM #3
1. Alexandrina /// Christopher.
2. Antoinette /// Pierre.
3. Primrose (The Hunger Games) /// Draco (Harry Potter).
4. Elle /// Otto.
5. Jordan /// Chad.
6. Porsche /// Ford.
7. Hanna (Hanna) /// Harry (Harry Potter).
8. Clark (Superman) /// Selina (Cat Woman).
9. Jennifer (Jennifer Lawrence) /// Bradley (Bradley Cooper).
10. December /// November.
February 16th, 2013 01:59 AM #5Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
1. A name with more than ten letters: Christianna Alexandrine
2. A French name: Genevieve Soleil
3. A character from a book: Huckleberry Sawyer *Huck*
4. A palindromic name (the same backwards and forwards, ie: racecar, kayak, etc): Renner Otto
5. A country: Libya Mali
6. A kind of car: Lincoln Bentley *Linc*
7. A name from a movie title: Benjamin Forrest (Benjamin Button and Forrest Gump)
8. A superhero’s alter-ego: Peter Clark
9. An Oscar winner: Heath Penn (Heath Ledger and Sean Penn)
10. A month: October May *Tobi*Ansel Grayer, Bodhi Coven *Bo*, Elliot Denali *Leo*, Etienne Rhodes, Ford Rafferty, Foster Emmons, Jedidiah Loyal *Jedi*, Jethro Merrick, Julian Everest, Koa Leeu, Otter Pacey, Seaton Milo, Serephin Matteo *Finn*, Shepherd Kellan, Theodore Viggo *Thor*
Avia Linden Soleil, Caitrin Meadow, Callie Rue Eliza, Esme Regina Poet, Farley Jasmine, Gaia Winter Maren, Hazel Bliss, Kendra Hollow, Linnea Echo, Oona Maple, Phoebe Calla, Rosalind Vale *Lindy*, Rowena Fate *Rowen*, Sage Mirabai, Scout Amelia
February 16th, 2013 02:53 AM #7
1. A name with more than ten letters - Alessandrina and Christopher
2. A French name - Leonie and Blaise
3. A character from a book - Galadriel and Sirius (LoTR and HP)
4. A palindromic name - Emma and Otto
5. A country - Ireland and Jordan
6. A kind of car - Mercedes and Ford
7. A name from a movie title - Coraline and Hugo
8. A superhero’s alter-ego - Natasha and Henry (Black Widow and Beast)
9. An Oscar winner - Gwyneth and Timothy (Gwyneth Paltrow and Tim Hutton)
10. A month - June and MarchGideon ~ Ezekiel ~ Abel ~ Emmett ~ Declan ~ Silas ~ Ezra ~ Flynn ~ Jasper ~ Elliot
Maisie ~ Willa ~ Naomi ~ Vivienne ~ Evangeline ~ Gemma ~ Amaryllis ~ Lux ~ Remi ~ Sophie
Shiloh ~ River ~ Sage ~ Rowan
Name Crush of the Moment: Oona
February 16th, 2013 09:26 AM #9Senior Member
Matilda, Beatrix, Lucille, Margo, Ivy, Guinevere, Isadora, Violet, Ada, Alice, Hermione, Cora, Elizabeth, Flora, Olive, Sybil, Isolde
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
Felix, Henry, Ambrose, Darcy, Asa, Ezra, August, Oscar, Theodore, Edward, Clark, Arthur, Jasper, Winston, Percival