Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Just wanted to say that I love Liriope! Morgana Liriope Zephyrine would be beautiful! Maia is very pretty but I think it might be too similar to Morgana. Olwen would work well too - Morgana Olwen Zephyrine.

Thanks, lily! We're having a little think now. If anyone else has suggestions or opinions, they are appreciated!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I will say I like Corentine even more than Zephyrine. It's Breton for hurricane and has such a close connection with Morgana, both in the Celtic origins and in the imagery. Morgana Corentine Maris would be my favorite.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Thanks, we're not huge Corentine fans over here (meaning myself and beau). I feel like I need a sweet name with Morgana and Zephyrine. Dawn, Eos, Stella, Yvaine, Waverly, Phoebe, Lune, something less dominating.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Morgana Waverly Zephyrine is dreamy and oceanic, like the dewy breeze right after a storm has thundered its way back out to sea. I'm usually not a Waverly fan because of the Disney show, but in this case it works

Morgana Phoebe Zephyrine is lovely, sweet with the right amount of punch. I'm liking the repeated ph sounds and the harkening back to Belphoebe. It's also a very witchy combo when you take Phoebe Halliwell of Charmed into account, but I think that's great because she softens Morgana and gives her some earthy green witch to counteract the brooding sorceress associations.

Morgana Lune Zephyrine...while I adore the moon imagery, Lune has the unfortunate homonym of loon. Luna? Lunaria? Lunette/Lunetta? Luneth? Hm...

Morgana Yvaine Zephyrine... the flow is a little awkward, but the imagery is stunning. Oceans, stardust, and breezes...does it get more magical than that?

If you decide you want powerful over soft, I think Morgana Tempest Zephyrine simply cannot be beat. But I do like the idea of lightening her up...I'll think of some airy, soft, sweet middles and be back!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu