Names Searched Right Now:

3 syllables and 7 letters?

We are expecting our 4th near Easter and are having a hard time finding a name. I've never posted for any of my other children's names, but this 4th is proving to be quite trying. Don't know the gender.

Our oldest is Eleanor Kay (Ella). Followed by Maximus Thomas (Max). After these 2 I discovered that we all had names that were 3 syllables and 7 letters long. I am Melissa and my husband is Gregory. We thought it was interesting that it just happened that way. 5 years after Max we had Caspian Edward (Ian). We had decided to stick with the rules and after much deliberation were happy with it.

Aside from the 3 & 7 rule, we want a name that is familiar but not too common with nickname possibilities. I was saddened to see Ella rise the charts so fast after naming her. 10 years ago we didn't know anyone else with that name. In the year I was born, Melissa was second only to Jennifer. There were so many Melissas in my class. We also don't want anything that sounds like the sibs names. Bella, Layla (Ella), Zach (Max), Liam (Ian). Also the dog's name is Lilah.

Our favorites so far are Rosalie/Rosalyn (Rose) or Lorelei (Laura) and Jameson (James). If it's a girl the middle name will be Marie. If it's a boy the middle name will be Dale. These are from the grandparents as are the middle names of the other sibs.

Opinions and ideas appreciated. Thanks and God bless!

This is a cool theme you have going! Hmm...
    Bridget (Bri)
    Coralie (Cora)
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

Some suggestions:

Ophelia (I pronounce it with four syllables, but some people say it with three)
    Cecilia (Same)
    Aurelia (Same)
    Bethany
    Calista
    Claudia
    Cynthia
    Jessica
    Miranda
    Morgana
    Rebecca
    Sabrina
    Tabitha
    Valerie
    Vanessa

Anthony
    Dominic
    Gabriel
    Nicolas
    Raphael
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar, and expecting Catherine "Cate" Ophelia in September 2014!
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity