Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Calla, maybe?

I disagree with a previous poster that Aster is a boy name. I've only ever heard it on ninety year old women, actually.

Mary | Elsbeth | Clotilde | Everild | Beatrix | Junia | Tabitha | Lavender | Octavia | Eve | March | Edwen

Simeon | Lionel | Barnabus | Ezekiel | Hector | Ignatius | August | Jove | Sayer | Booker | Mariner | Cecil | Godfrey

Mum to Ulysses, Bishop, Winifred and one yet unnamed boo.

Arthur
    Cassia
    Arya
    Elowen
    Adolph (It makes me so sad that this name was forever ruined.)
    Wolfgang
    Delphine
    Mama Bear to Serenity (gone January 17th, 2011) and Luther Wolf

Girls:
    Phyllis - green bough
    Paloma - dove

Boys:
    Yarrow - rough stream
    Aviv - springtime
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

Indigo definitely has a hippie vibe to it.

I think Rue is good. That's a nature name that doesn't sound too nature-y.

Sorrel or Adair fits the bill for me.

A little more obvious but still not hippie-feel- Birch, Cedar, Ayla, Lark, Maia, March, Fleur, Laurel, Jessamin, Vida, Laurel, Crimson
    Simply pretty nature names to me, although obvious- Zinnia, Dahlia, Daphne, Lilac, Pepper, Cricket, Evening, Ridge

I did notice that when thinking of other nature-ish names I like the sound of, if I made sibling combos, it made both names seem MORE naturey- if you will, if that makes sense. So, maybe that is something to really ponder.