Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Genevieve and Jetta

I am in love with both Genevieve and Jetta as girls' names, that is for certain. This is general question; I'm only 16, but would they be too similar for siblings? Because my fave nn for Genevieve is Genna, which although it differs in looks it sounds a lot like Jetta. Any suggestions?

(Also, I'm relatively new to Nameberry; could anyone fill me in on how to get a signature with my thread posts and whatnot?)

Go to settings, top right corner next to My Profile, and then click Edit Signature on the left.

Yeah, I think Genevieve and Jetta are unusable as siblings. Jetta is a Volkswagen model. Genevieve is a beautiful, classic name. So if I were you it wouldn't be a tough decision.
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first!
    If it's a boy: Josiah Walker "Joe"
    If it's a girl: Clementine Marvel
    Avatar: "Dark Robe" by Malcolm Liepke

I agree with previous post. I hear Jetta, I think Volkswagen.

I don't think they work stylistically at all. Jetta feels masculine and trendy while Genevieve is feminine and elegant. If my name were Jetta and I had a sister named Genevieve I would be EXTREMELY jealous of her name.

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

They do seem a bit too similar, but I'm going to disagree with the previous posters and say that I LOVE Jetta. It's the reason I clicked on this thread. I like Jetta way more than Genevieve.