Names Searched Right Now:

Would this be weird?

If baby #4 is a girl, our current favorite name is Catherine (a.k.a., Katie or Kate, or possibly Cate). But we already have a William (he goes by Will).

Siblings named Will and Kate (along with James and Elise). Is this too creepy? Or do you not necessarily think of the royals immediately?

Thanks!
    Mom to James Daniel (9), William Joseph (8), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (baby)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

Current faves:
    Audrey Kay, Lucy Charlotte, Linnea Julia, Amy Catherine, Adele, Georgia, Kate, Clara, Lindy
    Thomas Orin, Charles, Andrew, Arthur, Samuel, George, Raymond

DH's "approved" list:
    Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas ("maybe")

I do not think having a Will, James, Elise and Kate would be strange. Because of the multiple other siblings, it lowers that connection. I think calling her Katie or spelling her name Cate allows that connection to dissipate even further. I think two siblings named Will and Kate would be strange - but William, James, Elise, and Katie/Cate/Catherine is perfectly fine. I actually think that Will and Kate are great names together - despite the connection, they are classic names that go well together and THAN the prince and duchess.
    Current Favorite Names:
    Boys: Wyatt, Beau, Jem, Henry, Alexander, James/Jamie/Jem, Archer
    Girls: Vada/Veda, Rose, Jemima, Lily, Violet, Susannah, Georgia, Billie, Louise "Lou"
    Unisex: Parker, Sawyer, Hayden, Addison

If you named your twins Will and Cate, people might a bit like 'oh, that's... interesting'. But given that you have other children in the mix, and they're both classic names, I wouldn't bat an eyelid over it.
    Loving: Lilith Delphine, Daphne Elisabeth, Eleanor Lilac and my GP Amaryllis Clio
    William Dougal, Rupert Theodore and my GP Augustin Sage

Celestia, Opal, Agatha, Mabel, Delphine, Lilith, Magnolia, Eleanor, Olympia, Harriet, Daphne, Nora, Tabitha, Lilac, Saffron, Wilhelmina, Clio, Amaryllis
    Vaughn, Sterling, Samson, Sage, Rupert, Hugo, August, Stellan, Dougal, Sydney, Theodore, William

Our top choices are William and Catherine so obviously I think it's fine, especially with James and Elise also in the sibset. Like the previous poster said, they're classic names that go very well together, and using Katie or Cate for the nickname might help make the connection less noticeable.

I might hesitate using the name for twins, though! (Which isn't an issue in your case.)

Catherine and William are super common, traditional names. Unless you plan on calling them Will and Kate, I wouldn't come up with the connection immediately.