Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I think Cleopatra with the nickname Leo is cute. I am not a fan of masculine given names on girls, but I don't mind them as nicknames. That way the child has options. I do think Cleo as a nn is adorable!
    **Annabelle Rose and Charles Frederick have completed our little family.**

I vastly prefer Cleo anyway, but yeah, it could work. It could also work for Leonora.
    Loving: Lilith Delphine, Daphne Elisabeth, Eleanor Lilac and my GP Amaryllis Clio
    William Dougal, Rupert Theodore and my GP Augustin Sage

Celestia, Opal, Agatha, Mabel, Delphine, Lilith, Magnolia, Eleanor, Olympia, Harriet, Daphne, Nora, Tabitha, Lilac, Saffron, Wilhelmina, Clio, Amaryllis
    Vaughn, Sterling, Samson, Sage, Rupert, Hugo, August, Stellan, Dougal, Sydney, Theodore, William

I feel like we're missing a huge point here... The name cleopatra. I prefer the nn Leo for a boy, but more than that, I can't imagine meeting a cleopatra. Maybe I'm the only one, but it's a name like Madonna or Cher, not something i'd use for a baby.

Honestly, Cleopatra isn't a woman I'd ever want to name my child after. And with the nn Leo, it's just way too heavy and over the top.

I like the idea, for sure. But I adore Cleo, so I'd be inclined to call the child that even if she were a bit of a tomboy. I do agree that Cleopatra wouldn't be my choice of getting to Leo though. Not the greatest namesake.
    Current loves: Theodore & Rosalind

Mommy to Arabella and Jude