Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

What where your Dolls/Stuffed Animals Names?

I was going through my old toys yesterday and some of them had really cool names. I was such little name nerds!! Some of the best or at least interesting:

Lilly
    Claudia
    Jaxx
    Willow
    Rue
    Rocky
    Sabine
    Louis
    Mollie
    Kristopher
    Jupiter
    Gabrielle
    Ally
    Ash
    Isabella
    Stella
    Max

What did you name your toys as kids?

I still have stuffed animals. I have a bear named Cupcake I have two stuffed bunnies, one called Thumper and the other is Delilah. My other one's don't have names. I never really gave them names... I have a panda called Pandy, a hippo called hippo, you get the idea.....

I do have an American Girl doll, but she came with a name, Kirsten.
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

I was actually just thinking about this yesterday, after my 6 year old daughter named her new doll Agnes Emily (Agnes after her schoolteacher's mother and Emily after her best friend from church). She also named a stuffed bear Sarissa. The only ones I remember are the dolls I would get every year for Christmas, I always gave them Christmas-themed names: Holly and Merry.
    Last edited by darci; May 10th, 2012 at 09:09 PM.
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9812414

Current Favorites: Emmeline, Claire, Iris, Verity, Jane, Freya, Josephine, Quinn, Andromeda, Xanthe, Claudia, Kenzie, Molly, Henrietta, Elodie, Schuyler, Famke, Rowan, Addison, Jade

Caspian, Bennett, Rafferty, Jameson, Ezra, August, Phoenix, Holden, Grayson, Mercer, Josiah, Oliver, Harry, Callen, Arthur, Liam, Montgomery, Kai, Ulysses, Charlie

My toys were rather mundanely named. Teddy, Puppy, Fluffy, etc. I did have a stuffed cat named Putt-Putt, though.

I was much more creative with pets' names - Rerun (hampster), Squirmy (hampster), Sheldon J. Turtle (self-explanatory), Finney (fee-nee, rabbit), and a variety of fish that ran the gamut from Orange Guy and Grey Guy to Whitney and Marcel.
    Girls - Abigail, Georgianna, Anne, Charlotte, Claire, Genevieve, Annette, Eliza, Felicity, Hannah, Noelle, Eugenie, Grace, Phoebe, Philippa, Cecilia, Cecily, Elizabeth, Hollis, Piper, Lorelei, Vivienne, Paige, Carolina, Isobel, Lucy, Molly, Georgia, Victoria, Naomi

Boys - Bobby Sparklefritz until H can offer suggestions. Ones I like: Rory, Owen, Tyler, Ian, Elliot, Alexander, Ephraim, Levi, Jacob, Reid, Avery, Nathan, Miles, Jasper, Spencer, Toby, Dean, Philip

My first dolls were called Margaret and Penny. Which my mum thought was really odd because I was very young and she had no idea where I'd heard those names before! I used to get a new doll every year for Christmas, the ones I remember were called Sarah, Milly and Trudy.