Names Searched Right Now:

Main Character Name Revamp

I am well into a novel I have been working on for a few years now and I am starting to feel that the main character needs a name change. His current name is Enzo Knight and I feel that with his progression thus far has made his name unfitting.

The main plot is that there is a long foretold prophecy that evil will rise and bring all existence to near extinction or slavery. My main character is this prophesied evil. I am trying to create a character opposite of what society dictates should be your lead character. His powers are phenomenal and almost limitless. Any help to create a more suiting name would be much appreciated. I am set on the last name, so any suggestions would work best accompanying the last name I have picked.

I rather like Enzo, but I know what you mean about the name suddenly not fitting the character. What are some other names from your novel? I like your plan, btw. I love books about characters who are supposed to bring doom to the world.

Azariah
    Caius
    Cato
    Finbar
    Mortimer
    Nicabar
    Spiro
    Theron
    Tobar
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Some of these are exceptions, but I think it should start in M and end in R. Or something like that.
    Azarus
    Morir
    Nicar
    Cairne
    Mondeir
    Mulder
    Muertar
    Mortis
    Elijan
    Dispanyris

I do like many of your suggestions, especially Azariah, Caius, and Theron. Even though I have much of the progression already in my mind, I am still unsure of what direction the story will take. I am of the belief that a story will tell itself; that though we have ideas, sometimes the characters 'choose' their own path. That is what can make it quite difficult.

That's my writing style as well. I don't go in with an outline. I know some of the key scenes, and usually I have a pretty good idea of where it will end, but my first draft is always a discovery. That makes draft two more work than it would be if I had a hard outline going in, but it suits me. I treat draft one like an outline.

Are you wanting more name ideas or have you found a name for your MC?
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander