Names Searched Right Now:

Main Character Name Revamp

I am well into a novel I have been working on for a few years now and I am starting to feel that the main character needs a name change. His current name is Enzo Knight and I feel that with his progression thus far has made his name unfitting.

The main plot is that there is a long foretold prophecy that evil will rise and bring all existence to near extinction or slavery. My main character is this prophesied evil. I am trying to create a character opposite of what society dictates should be your lead character. His powers are phenomenal and almost limitless. Any help to create a more suiting name would be much appreciated. I am set on the last name, so any suggestions would work best accompanying the last name I have picked.

I rather like Enzo, but I know what you mean about the name suddenly not fitting the character. What are some other names from your novel? I like your plan, btw. I love books about characters who are supposed to bring doom to the world.

Azariah
    Caius
    Cato
    Finbar
    Mortimer
    Nicabar
    Spiro
    Theron
    Tobar
    Considering...
    Annika, Artemis, Bianca, Cassandra, Catherine, Evadne, Felicity, Gwendolen, Isabeau, Isadora, Juniper,
    Lorelei, Lyra, Octavia, Pandora, Petra, Sunniva, Thisbe, Thora

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian, Conrad, Damian, Desmond, Evander, Everett, Ezra, Griffin, Gwydion, Malachi,
    Peregrine, Phineas, Theodore

click for my name lists
    our furbabies: Sebastian and Oleander

Some of these are exceptions, but I think it should start in M and end in R. Or something like that.
    Azarus
    Morir
    Nicar
    Cairne
    Mondeir
    Mulder
    Muertar
    Mortis
    Elijan
    Dispanyris

I do like many of your suggestions, especially Azariah, Caius, and Theron. Even though I have much of the progression already in my mind, I am still unsure of what direction the story will take. I am of the belief that a story will tell itself; that though we have ideas, sometimes the characters 'choose' their own path. That is what can make it quite difficult.

That's my writing style as well. I don't go in with an outline. I know some of the key scenes, and usually I have a pretty good idea of where it will end, but my first draft is always a discovery. That makes draft two more work than it would be if I had a hard outline going in, but it suits me. I treat draft one like an outline.

Are you wanting more name ideas or have you found a name for your MC?
    Considering...
    Annika, Artemis, Bianca, Cassandra, Catherine, Evadne, Felicity, Gwendolen, Isabeau, Isadora, Juniper,
    Lorelei, Lyra, Octavia, Pandora, Petra, Sunniva, Thisbe, Thora

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian, Conrad, Damian, Desmond, Evander, Everett, Ezra, Griffin, Gwydion, Malachi,
    Peregrine, Phineas, Theodore

click for my name lists
    our furbabies: Sebastian and Oleander