Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    My mom reminded me today that when I was three and we were
    coming home late one night I pointed up at the moon and said:
    "Loo ma, da moon mooning!"
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

This is my niece and brother-in-law. Are we sure she's turning six next week? I swear sometimes I think she's older even though I was there when she was born.

Bella: "Can I have your work badge? Okay, I will now sell it back to you for a dollar."
    JD: "l don't want it because I don't want to go to work."
    Bella: "Daddy, sometimes you have to do stuff you don't want to. You have to go to work and you need a badge to get in. I will take that dollar now please."

I know this thread hasn't been active for a while, but today my 4 year old step-daughter and I had a funny conversation, so I did some searching to find an appropriate place to share it, and I found this thread (which is hilarious, by the way)!

My husband and I always tell the kids not to swallow their gum because it isn't good for them. Today when we were eating dinner Emma said real excitedly, "I know where gum goes when you eat it! It comes out in your poop!" I asked her where she had thought it went and she told me, "Uncle Warren said that if you eat gum it will hold your insides together and that you and Dad tell me not to eat it because you want me to fall apart!"

I cried from laughing so hard.
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

Something my older one Bridger did and said recently.
    He clogged the toilet with toilet paper. We all know he did it because he was in the bathroom for 15 or more minutes.
    We ask him why he did it. He turns around and says, "Don`t you know there`s a ghost who lives in here like Harry Potter. She did it. Of course. Don`t you know that I`m the goodest boy in the world." I had to go in to the other room to crack up.
    One of the funniest thing Avery has said. He was giving my mom a foot rub and he says, "Grandma, your feet feel like plastic."
    My mom wrote that down on a post-it and still has it stuck on her bathroom mirror.
    I have so many more funny stuff that my boys have said.
    married to my wonderful husband--P.J.
    mommy to--- Bridger Alexander(7) , Avery Matthew(3) and Owen Samuel arrived on September 5th!!!

current favorites---
    boys--Bridger,Avery, Owen, Tristan, Cory,Brody, Justin, Porter, Morrison, Axel, Finn and Ira

girls---Natalie, Brooklyn, Penelope, Paige, Heather, Emerson, Eleanor, Beth, Jenna and Meredith

Can't think of any stories at the moment but I adore how my niece Emma calls Albuquerque, Albuturkey (with her most serious face on, always). Makes me laugh every time!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!