Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

In search of G...

I need boy names that begin with G, because of family tradition, but I can't find many I'm happy with--not George or Greg or Gary or Garrett or Geoffrey or Gianmarco...The ones I dislike the least are Griffin, Grey, and (my favorite) Grover. The more I think of Grover the more I love it...What do you think? Are there other boy names out there I'm missing? Can I get away with Grover?

Unfortunately, Grover will always be a fuzzy muppet to me...I like Griffin a lot.
    Have you considered Gordon?

I love Grover!

I posted it on another site, and someone responded, and I quote, "I think if I met a Grover, I'd laugh hysterically thinking of Sesame Street." I'm hoping that's not the general reaction because I would seriously love to meet a little Grover! (For what it's worth, I wouldn't laugh hysterically--I'd be grinning like an idiot!)

Other than Grover and Gray/Grey/Grayson (which is my favorite "G" name), what about:

Gabriel/Gavriel
    Gage
    Gavin
    Glover (possibly more usable than Grover? Personally, I like Grover, but the poster who replied to me seemed to think it was more usable...)

Good luck!

Gavin, Gideon, Giovanni

I also think of Grover as the fuzzy monster.

Grant
    Gianni/Giovanni
    Gabriel/Gabe
    Gage (i know someone who spelled it Gaeg)
    Ganon
    Garner
    Garrick
    Garrison
    Gavin
    Gideon
    Gerard
    Gilbert
    Glover
    Grady
    Graham
    Gunnar
    Gunther
    Gus

As far as Grover...ehh, I grew up with watching Sesame Street, so i made that connection...not right away though, so maybe others won't? I think it actually sounds alright as a name..it has a well...soft, fuzzy..sweetness to it (sorry) for a little boy, but also sounds like it would work for a teen and adult..
    Currently liking:

Girls: Lydia Jeanette, Leah Christine, Aria Quinn, Anna Ruby

Boys: Asa Vincent, Peter Eliot, Anthony Nicholas, Paul Gregory, Luke Mackenize

Thinking about:
    Viva Lux, Luca Daniel, Lorenzo "Enzo", Adah Marie