Names Searched Right Now:

Steve Martin has a baby!

No name release yet; the baby was born in December 2012. This is one baby name I'm excited about. I love Steve Martin. I also usually love the names in so many of his movies; he also once skewered the Tryndee type names in L.A. Story when Sarah-Jessica Parker's character was named "SanDeE*"--and yes, that's a star at the end. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HRzloVtUPA)

Anyway...thinking of some of the movies he's made, names have always been somewhat important and/or well-chosen, and I'm betting his own child's name will be a thing of beauty.
    Current Favorites

Girls: Susannah, Mahalia, Tosca, Cassia, Jerusha, Jewel, Rose, Dove, Kate, and Eve
    Boys: Gideon, Gabriel, Rafael, Dominic, Benedict, Sam, Desmond, Theodore, Tobias, and Sebastian
    Guilty Pleasures: Aurelia, Cosima, Eowyn, Neytiri, Rukia / Remy, Gryffin, Gareth, Eddard, and Judah

At first I was thinking "isn't he too old?" But apparently its his first so congrats to him and his wife, they must be thrilled.
    Last edited by sunshine kid; February 13th, 2013 at 08:27 PM.
    Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair

I am happy for him. I am curious what name they have chosen.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett