Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What number of children is the most that you would have

And what would you call them if:

a- they were all boys?

b- they were all girls?

BQ. Also what do you really want to have and would you be disappointed if you had the complete opposite from what you had wanted??

Technically you could have twins on the last pregnancy....
    Last edited by leona; February 13th, 2013 at 01:22 AM.

I would have 5 kids, no more, no less....

Girls would be:
    Rose Allegra, Hazel Bliss, Daphne Claire, Annabeth Olive, Lila Charlotte
    (Rose, Hazel, Effie, Anna, Lila)

Boys would be:
    Felix Graham, Atticus James, Barnaby Dane, Simon Oliver, Louis Penn
    (Lex, Ace, Abe, Si, Lou)
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I would have 5 at the most as well.
    All Girls would be:
    Catherine Isabella, Helena Margaret, Amelia Juliet, Clara Josephine, and Genevieve Pearl
    All boys would be:
    Asher Frederick, Nicholas James, William Gray, Matthew Thomas, and Henry Oliver.
    In the future, I really want to have a son first and then daughters.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

I think three would be my limit, although realistically I'll probably just have one or two. By the time I have a hypothetical second child, I'll be at least 34, so I like to think there's a chance I'd have twins

a -- Bram Sebastian, Raphael Amos, Loki Silas -----> Bram, Rafe, and Loki

b -- Violet Thisbe, Zola Florence, Ophelia June -----> Violet, Zola, and Ophelia

BQ -- Probably two, maybe three but only if there was a twin pregnancy. I probably won't intentionally try for a third. I don't care about the sex of the babies.

Well, I'm 30 now, and first one is coming in six weeks, so I can't see myself having more than five. Maybe six if we're lucky! We both want tons of kids.

Girls:
    Fiammetta Ophelia Noor, Circe Halcyon Tinuviel, Hespera Roselaine Arden, Illyria Charis Terpsichore, Morgana Eos Zephyrine (Ceridwen Chione Solenne)

Boys (still working on these):
    Evander Endymion Westfall, Orpheus Rainier Wayland, Faramond Hector Loxias, Herne Percival Tiberius, Orlando Alaric Zohar (Altair Lodestar Emrys)

I really want a girl to do all girlie things with, but I'd be happy either way. And I would like at least one of each. If I had five children I'd like two girls and three boys, or three girls and two boys.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]