Names Searched Right Now:

Alliterative Names

What do you think of Alliterative names? Whether it is First and Last, First and Middle or All 3+ starting with the same letter? I used to be strongly against them myself, but now I'm sort of starting to see the appeal.

Would you use an alliterative name? What is your favorite alliterative combo?

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye

I love alliteration! Usually only first and last, though. First, middle, and last is pushing it. lol Honestly, I'd be more likely to remember someone in passing named Samuel Simpson than Luke Simpson or something like that. Plus, there are a few famous alliterations. Jessie J (not sure if it counts), Lindsey Lohan, any of the Kardashians, Amy Adams, Ozzy Osbourne, Matthew McConaughey.

Current loves:
    thomasina louise, percival hugh

. ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙  ✶  . ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙

♥  ❝Words have meaning and names have power.❞

I like some alliterative names. My favourite is Millicent Matilda I think.
    guinea piggie mama to Hetty+Olga+Enid+Winnie

I like either First and Last or First and Middle. All 3 is a bit much! My mother's name is Mildred Mary, so that has to be my favorite.
    Favorites:

Audrey * Margot * Josephine * Elizabeth * Katherine * Madeleine * Natasha * Amy

Alexander * Julian * Gabriel * Adrian * Laurence * Henry * Damian * Benjamin

Quote Originally Posted by balloonsforellie View Post
    I love alliteration! Usually only first and last, though. First, middle, and last is pushing it. lol Honestly, I'd be more likely to remember someone in passing named Samuel Simpson than Luke Simpson or something like that. Plus, there are a few famous alliterations. Jessie J (not sure if it counts), Lindsey Lohan, any of the Kardashians, Amy Adams, Ozzy Osbourne, Matthew McConaughey.
    I hadn't realized how many Celebs had alliterative names, probably because they tend to just flow off your tongue and like you said, are much easier to remember! ((In fact, some of the biggest actors/actresses/musicians have had alliterative stage names!)) A few more I can think of and google up (Mostly stage names, some real names!) like January Jones, Joan Jett, Janis Joplin, Sharon Stone, Susan Sarandon, Priscilla Presley, Brigitte Bardot, Farrah Fawcett, Lucy Liu, Lucy Lawless, Robert Redford, Danny Devito, Jesse James (a few of them!), Marilyn Monroe, Sylvester Stalone, Ryan Reynolds, Mike Myers, Janet Jackson, Seriously the list could go on and on!

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye