Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Friend's baby name choices

Hi! A friend and co-worker went into labour this morning. It is (sort of) a delivery surprise. They wanted to know, but the baby didn't co-operate, but they think it is likely a girl. I am hoping it is a girl because her boy name choice sounds terrible, in my opinion...of course, I didn't tell her that.
    If it is a girl: Odette Aurelie
    If it is a boy: Dax Declan
    She is French Canadian and had a tough time finding French names that her husband would like. They live in a very rural area and most French names would be out of place there.
    She has a nephew named Jackson, and Dax is cute, but feels too similar to Jackson. I did tell her this and I guess it doesn't bother her. Dax Declan sounds like a comic book character though and the two names are very alike.
    Last name is a "normal" last name. (think, male first name with an S on the end)
    What do you think?

I like her choices.

I like both names. Odette Aurelie is gorgeous and i think Dax Declan is adorable! I don't see any problem with Dax and Jackson being cousins, brothers might be weird though.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

It's a girl and it's actually Odette Orelia! Obviously she doesn't mind alliteration.

I like both her choices. I can kind of see the comic book think with Dax Declan, but honestly, I think it is great!