Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Norwich, England
    5 would be my absolute limit. But I would love twin boys with a younger sister.

Boys: Kingsley Harris Anderson, Beckett Roman Indio, Benedict Sacha West, Misha Jethro Leighton, Lance Castiel Colter.

Girls: Waverley Indiana Oakley, Jaime Adelaide Scout, Dakota Eden Avery, Athena Sky Kennedy, Juno Iris Piper.

Copenhagen, Denmark
    I want four, absolutely no more than five (which will only happen if I haven't got a boy by the fourth girl).

- Amaury Philip Theo "Theo"
    - Archibald Charles Inigo "Archie"
    - Henry James Nanoq "Harry"
    - Felix Richard Hugo

- Anna Ingrid Alexandra "Nancy"
    - Maude Olga Marina "Daisy"
    - Hester Dagmar Elizabeth "Hes"
    - Alienor Ivalo Josephine

Maybe three boys followed by one girl, I think that would be nice. Or just two of each.
    Would I be disappointed? No. I don't think you should have children if you get disappointed because of the gender. Having children is not a game, you can't just pick whatever you like. Though I consider myself more suitable for having boys, I would never get disappointed if I had all girls.
    Zelia • XXI • History student • Film and royalty enthusiast
    I blog at vesperlynds and everythingroyalty, and export names from Greenland and Inuit mythology
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Atticus Aksel Inigo • Asa Fjordur Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Asta Ivalo (EE-vah-lu) Galadriel • Aviaaja Catherine Françoise "Avi" • Anna Margaret Undómiel "Anoushka"

GPs: Nor Aurvandil James • Dante Valdemar Oisín • Olga Agnes Lúthien • Evelyn Alvaret Cleopatra "Elví"

Quote Originally Posted by garnet View Post
    Realistically, I'd have two no matter the sex.
    (Henry and James, Henry and Eleanor, Eleanor and Mary)

If I lived in a book (like the Chronicles of Narnia or The Boxcar Children), I think I'd have four.
    (Henry, Eleanor, James, and Mary).
    That would be such a cute sibset
    Raquel-22 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Rose Caroline, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter, Marina Adelaide, Emmeline Margot, Alice Primrose,Annabel Frances
    Gentlemen: Frederick Arthur, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett, Edmund Tobias, Asher Benjamin, and James Raphael

Three would be my limit, and probably only through the second pregnancy being twins, or through adoption. I don't want to reproduce more than myself and my partner.
    I really would love a girl, but I know that while they can be different to raise, boys and girls require the same to raise- love, acceptance and good role models.
    I really don't have names thought out for ranking favorites. My top five per gender float around the rankings so it's hard to say :-)

Realistically, three is my limit. Five kids would be awesome but I don't think I have it in me.

All boys
    Jack Evander
    Oliver Jude
    Leo Maximilian

All Girls (This is going to be hard)
    Kate Isabelle
    Eliza Rose
    Anna Josephine

I think two boys and a girl would be cute, like Harry's children in Harry Potter so Jack, Oliver and Eliza
    I like the idea of brothers more than the idea of sisters. My sister and I don't get along very well so I really don't want more than one girl because I'd be afraid they'd go through the same thing my sister and I do/did, bickering and teasing all the time. I wouldn't be disappointed, just scared of all the potential fights I'd have to break up. From what I've seen of brothers they tend to get along better.
    Violet Gray
    No longer a teenager, still sad and name-obsessed

Jude, Theo, Luca, Oliver l Eliza, Rose, Kate, Dahlia