Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Not spelling Bravery right doesn't make it more feminine, it makes it spelled wrong. Bravery for a girl would be perfect for what you're looking for. I don't suggest using it if you're going to spell it any other way. Would you love your name as much spelled Lybertie??

Call me a nerd, but all I can think of is the Pokemon Braviary when I see that as a name.
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

Quote Originally Posted by jeska View Post
    In honesty, I don't like it. For boy or girl, either spelling.

It's just too much to live up to. Nobody has to demonstrate 'liberty' or 'honor' on a daily basis, but I think the name 'Bravery' would be a cross to bear every time you were afraid of something, or feeling cautious...know what I mean?
    This is how I feel too.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!

Quote Originally Posted by philomena View Post
    Noooo way. It's a misspelled word that doesn't work as a name.

There are some nice word names out there that have a history of being used as such. I really like Amity, Felicity, Constance or Honor for you. Blythe would also be pretty.
    I agree with Philomena. Felicity and Blythe are lovely. Somebody also suggested Temperance, Constance and Verity which are lovely.

Serenity is another one.

The thing I don't like about Bravery (The Braverie spelling is just terrible!) is that it would be a hard name for a shy, timid, easily frightened child to have. If my parents had named me Bravery, it would have been terrible because I am not very brave and when I was a little girl I was a complete chicken.
    Mama Bear to Serenity (gone January 17th, 2011) and Luther Wolf

I knew of a Polish woman with the name Honorata, and I think that's a lovely name (first 'a' is short)