Names Searched Right Now:
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    Well Jules (DH) and I met in college. He was a freshman and I was a sophmore and it was a welcome party for all the new majors in our department. He was super sweet and out-going and we became quick friends. I was in another relationship at the time and only saw him as a friend. A few months later my relationship ended. DH was always a great friend and apparently everyone knew he had a thing for me, besides me that is. We were teetering on more than friends but I didn't want to ruin what I had with him. Through all of the ups and downs, two years later we finally made it official. We moved in together and were engaged 1 1/2 yrs later. It was my birthday and I had to work during the day, I came home and the house was filled with vases full of roses and he had made me dinner. Then he sat me down and sang a song that he wrote me culminating in him down on one knee and asking me to marry him (we were both theatre performance majors in undergrad so DH has a beautiful singing voice). I don't think I actually said anything I was too emotional and just shook my head yes.

Met in 04', together finally in 07', engaged in 09', married in 10'....finally TTC!
    Expecting our December Rainbow!
    Fiona/Ophelia/Daphne
    Apollo/Chance/Dhani/Beckett
    My fur babies: Toby and Trixie
    GP: Desdemona/Phadera/Cressida/Devereaux/Tybalt/Tiberius/Kai

Quote Originally Posted by east93 View Post
    Oh gosh, I can relate to this very well. So touching. <3
    Wow! this so so sweet!
    I can kind of relate, I connected with my SO through an online dating site, and the first time I met with him in person my heart did a back flip.
    We later learned we went to elementary/primary together (him 3 years my senior) and I knew it was meant to be.
    I always had this dream that I would end up with someone from my past, and I did.
    Auntie to Connor Douglas (June 2012) & Parker Isabella (Oct 2013)

~*Ariadne*Celeste*Esmé*Deirdre*Linnéa*~
    ~*Cian*Everett*Julian*Soren*Theodore*~

My full list here. Please comment and I'll comment on yours
    I believe that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

(Not currently expecting or TTC)