Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a little over a year and a half. I met him my senior year of high school when I was hanging out with his best friend Tyler. We took a trip to the local Staples so Ty could buy a new computer chair, and that's where Justin worked at the time. He introduced himself and we hung out for a little while then left. He made us wait to go get some Dunkin so he could come after work. Then they both dropped me off at my house and played with my puppy outside. That night I got a call from Justin asking if I wanted to go bowling with him and their friends. I figured he was just calling because Tyler was driving or something. Then I got in the car and Tyler was in the front seat and Justin was in the back, but I didn't think anything of it cause I was clueless. Anyway, we hung out everyday for hours at the beach just walking and talking. I found out that he was enlisted in the Navy and leaving for boot camp in 6 months so we didn't really know what to do. But on the third day of hanging out he said "show your sailor some love" and I said "well you're not really myyyy sailor" and he said, "can I be?" I know, I know superrrr cheesy but it was the best day ever

Now we've been in a long distance relationship for over a year. He's stationed in DC which is about 8-9 hours away from me but we make it work. It's pretty easy when you love someone that much. We're just kinda in a waiting stage to get engaged now because his sister is engaged and not having the wedding until next June, so we gotta wait our turn. I just can't wait to never leave his side again cause saying good bye is damn hard.
    Last edited by mnmemily15; April 28th, 2013 at 10:36 PM.
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!