Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kibby View Post
    I also love the thrill of finding a song involving the name that would make an adorable Lullaby!
    I totally agree! I felt like the only person who thought about things like that, and it makes me feel a little better to know I'm not the only one! Lol
    I love thinking about the different songs I can play or sing for my future baby. One of my favorites is Goodnight Moon by Go Radio. A good song with a great nostalgic, lullaby feel to it!
    Plus I hope it will inspire a love and appreciation for good music in my kids haha

Just out of curiosity do an of you dislike names because of literary connections, like I dislike the name Caroline because of Caroline Bingley in Pride and Prejudice.
    Boys: William Thomas "Wills" | Elias Christian | Malcolm James | Vincent Theo | Isaac Augustus
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Audrey Eleanor | Ivy Arabella | Deirdre Violet | Miranda Yvaine
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisin | Zipporah | Etienne | Mitzi | Lidewij

Genevieve - I'm not sure! I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I have had books/song/etc further reinforce my dislike of certain names!

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye

The only literary character's names I love are those of CS Lewis I love Caspian and Peter. However I have loved the tv show ER, based on a book...anyways I have loved the show since I was 8 years old. The character John Carter, played by Noah Wyle made me fall deeply in love with the name Noah. I mean my first born son will be Noah Royce come heck or high water.

Davida -Not Without My Sister
    Elspeth, Valentina -Her Fearful Symmetry
    Emmeline, Mathilde, Aurelius - The Thirteenth Tale
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle