Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Magdalena

@marsy33 - thank you very much for commenting - I think you might be right about Magdalena. It's beautiful, but I have loved Marguerite for such a long time...hmm, I haven't heard Marjorie before (well, not very often) - that's a pretty name too. Thank you!

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe

There is a little girl called Magdalena at my church. She is the most adorable thing. No one has commented on the Mary Magdalene thing however she rarely goes by her full name. Her parents call her Maggie. If right from the start you call her Lena everyone else will follow suit.

@milenaviolet - Aww, I can imagine a little Magdalena being absolutely adorable! So her parents do call her Maggie? I'm starting to think Maggie might be inevitable...but you're right, hopefully if I were to put up enough of a fight, I might manage to sneak Lena in instead... Thank you so much for commenting.

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe