Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What kind of child do you picture?

I had posted my girls names a bit ago, and fell more in love with one when somebody described the little girl it made them think of. It really helps to picture a real child! So I was hoping I could get you to do that with a few names from my list, let me know what kind of child you see, from appearance to personality. Especially for the girls names! The boys are just bonus. Thanks!!! (Not expecting, just collecting!)

Boys--
    Lachlan Alexander (or Lachlan Xavier)
    Evander Alcott

Girls-- ( ----- indicates that the middle isn't chosen, suggestions welcome!)
    Lavender-----
    Corisande Fable (Cor-iss-sahnd)
    Virginia Joy
    Adelaide Pearl
    Odessa Faye
    Natalie Winter
    Hermione Jane
    Cordelia-----

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye

Lavender -- Quiet and sweet. Loves playing outside in her bright, polka-dot rain boots, tending her little flower garden, and dancing with her father. As an adult, I see a Lavender as a wise woman who is quiet, but has a good sense of humor and loves to giggle and read books with her children.
    How about Lavender Kate or Lavender Opal?
    Corisande Fable (Cor-iss-sahnd) -- Dreamy and musically-inclined, graceful and sophisticated
    Virginia Joy -- Carefree, outgoing.
    Adelaide Pearl -- This combo is on my list as well -- LOVE it! I picture a conscientious girl/woman with a warm personality. Likes reading The Economist, braiding hair, and making her family laugh.
    Odessa Faye -- Confident, stylish, can be stubborn
    Natalie Winter -- Lovely combo! Ready smile, great student, very intuitive. Is a great listener and always seems to know what to say to comfort someone.
    Hermione Jane -- Very sweet and shy. Can always be found reading a book. Great imagination
    Cordelia----- Loves tea parties, old-fashioned traditions, and dressing up. Very elegant and stylish.
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

Lavender Kate is very pretty, thank you for the suggestion. I love the picture you painted of her.
    The way you describe Corisande is very similar to the way the previous person described her, and it makes me very happy to think of her in this way.
    I also definitely picture a Virginia as outgoing, possibly spunky!
    You have described pretty much all the names in a way that I had hoped they portrayed a personality of the little girl it would belong to.

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye

Lachlan Alexander (I prefer this to Lachlan Xavier) - I picture a sweet, well-mannered boy with curly blond hair and a shy smile. He likes to read and is very attached to his mom.
    Evander Alcott - I picture a disciplined boy with straight brown hair. He is tall for his age and seems to enjoy school very much. His favorite subjects are science and math, and he loves watching his pet frog hop around its cage.
    Lavender - I picture a girl with curly hair and a big smile. She likes to make crafts with her mom and play on the swings at recess. She is loud and enthusiastic, but also caring and kind.
    Corisande Fable - I picture a little girl with straight brown hair and bangs. She is learning to play the piano and enjoys practicing her scales. She is very attached to her dolls, giving each of them an elaborate and intriguing name similar to her own.
    Virginia Joy - I picture a little girl in pigtails who likes to run around in the mud outside with her older brothers. She loves animals and wants to be a veterinarian when she grows up. She is a champion of hopscotch at school.
    Adelaide Pearl - I picture a compassionate girl who likes to help her friends. She is always begging her parents to tell her stories, which she illustrates in her collection of journals. She loves to help her parents out with cooking dinner.
    Odessa Faye - I picture an exuberant little girl with curly hair and a gap-toothed grin. She is always bursting with energy and likes to sing aloud to the car radio. She takes dance classes and looks forward to them every week.
    Natalie Winter - I picture a shy little girl who likes to spend time alone, having tea parties with her stuffed animals. She has become very adept at styling her sisters' hair. Her favorite animal is a horse.
    Hermione Jane - I picture a quirky little girl who adores her parents. She likes to try on her mom's clothing and build blanket forts in the living room with her brother. She likes to play-pretend and invents imaginative stories that she writes down in her journals.
    Cordelia - I picture a tall girl with straight blond hair. She is courteous and kind. She loves to paint, and will spend an entire day in her room with a canvas and palette. She plays the violin at school but wants to quit because it draws precious time away from painting.

Lavender Maude
    Lavender Paige
    Lavender Noelle
    Lavender Zoe
    Lavender Brielle
    Lavender Belle
    Lavender Mae
    Lavender Gwen

Cordelia June
    Cordelia Maeve
    Cordelia Faith
    Cordelia Eve
    Cordelia Hope
    Cordelia Blythe
    Cordelia Rose
    Cordelia Brynn
    Cordelia Poppy
    Cordelia Skye
    - Meghan

My name list

@Meghan - I am pretty sure you just sold me on buying possible future Evander a pet frog That description made me smile so big!

Love your suggestions of Lavender Mae, Lavender Noelle, and Lavender Paige, also Cordelia Rose, and Cordelia Brynn.