Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Alice or Arthur would be lovely, but at the same time I want to use those names so i'm hoping they don't!

I think Matilda or Adelaide is a pretty choice and a nice diplomatic nod to Australia, Alexandra would also be great. I'd quite like to see an Edward who goes by Ned or Teddy.

I'm not sure how set in stone royal naming protocol is, I think probably most of it is just unwritten rules of convention, it's so boring to have to just keep recycling names, the original name bearers certainly didn't - they chose the names purely because they liked them, which is how it should be I think.
    Beatrice, Endellion, Alice, Lucia, Clementine, Iris, Aurelia, Emily, Katherine, Hermione

Edward, Ignatius, Arthur, Benedict, Thomas, Whit, Theodore, Thijs, Archer, Henry

Alexandra Amelia Caroline Diana

Caroline Diana Elizabeth Jane

Margaret Louisa Carol Elizabeth

Elizabeth Victoria Louise Diana

Sophia Catherine Elizabeth Diana

Matilda Caroline Diana Margaret

I would guess that they either go with a "traditional" royal name, with a few "non-traditional" middles (like Diana, Carol...), a traditional royal name with a funky/spunky nickname (ala William aka Wills), or a modern first name with traditional middles (like Mabel Elizabeth Diana Margaret).

I think a Princess Alexandra, nn. Allie, Lexie, or Sandy would be adorable!

I also think that Princess Diana will be honored, as well as Kate's family (whether that be her mother's name or another family name on her side).

Something classic that fits with family names. I don't know much about them or family names enough to pick two (boy and girl).

This is an interesting proposition! Traditional or classic with a modern twist? I couldn't decide, so I chose to pick two name combinations, just because I can!
    Traditional choice - Alexandra Eleanor Margaret Diana - (love the idea of the nn Lexi/Lexa, Eleanor and Margaret are classically elegant, and Diana had to be included because she is such an important part of William's life).
    Classic with modern twist - Arabella Charlotte Spencer Jubilee (Can't get much more princess-sounding than Arabella! Charlotte is traditional modern elegance, Spencer is a twist on Diana (her maiden name) and Jubilee is a nod to the Queen, as it was her Diamond Jubilee celebration in 2013). Absolutely no chance of even being close with this one, but that's the best part of being able to have free reign with suggestions!
    Whatever William and Catherine choose, it will be the most anticipated name choice of the year!

I would name her Georgina.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country