Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What would you name Kate and Will's baby?

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the royal baby purely for the name. So, my question is, what would you name the royal baby? Something purely classic like Eleanor? Or classic and on-trend like Charlotte? I hope they use Diana in the middle spot- how sweet would that be?! Anyways, I'll be patiently waiting for Kate's due date, but until then, lets collaborate royal baby names!!
    Mother to William Joseph with baby Iris Corinne due at the end of March

I think a lot of the speculation I've heard so far will be spot on. For a royal couple like Will and Kate it's not going to be as easy as "Oh, we really love Emmeline and it's not been used in the family before." Would a Princess Emmeline be adorable? You'd better believe it, and I would love to see a little Princess Emmeline, but I honestly don't think it will happen. Not for their first baby. I've seen lists of what names will likely be used, and I would almost bet the baby's name will be on that list. I would love to see a little Prince Charles/Charlie, Princess Emmeline/Princess Arabella, but I know none of those will really happen, especially with Charles already being around. From some of the lists I'd seen, I would love to see them use Helena or Charlotte for a girl, or Frederick or Leopold for a boy.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

I would be surprised if they had a girl and didn't name her Diana.

I've been highly anticipating this baby's name as well. Aren't there unspoken naming conventions they need to follow, though? Like using certain family names or something like that? Does anyone know? I thought I heard something about that.

I'm the same way - I can't wait purely because I want to see the name! I would go with Cordelia June Eloise for a girl and Adrian Miles Peter for a boy.
    Audrey Cecilia - Jude Alexander - Christian Nathaniel - Violet Annabelle - Felicity Charlotte - and introducing Isaac Benjamin

My babies!