Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How to get to Mac?

I think the nickname Mac or Mack is really cute for a little boy. I hate boy names so I'm really having trouble coming up with one. How would you get to Mac? I like the name Malcolm, but my husband isn't convinced. I've also briefly considered Cormac, but I'm really not sure how I feel about it. Any other suggestion (no matter how far stretched they might be)? The middle name will be Gray (family name) if you're curious.

To get a sense of our "style", the other names on our list are:

Silas
    Soren
    Bennett
    Vincent

Thanks for any thoughts!
    Amanda

Malcolm
    Malachy (MAL uh kee, celtic name, not to be confused with Malachi)
    Madoc

Any of the Max names, Maxim, Maximilian, etc.
    Melissa, Mama to Oscar Leopold.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9653103

Red face

I've seen Macklin, also any Mc/Mac surname (McNeil, MacDermot, etc.), or give three names and use the initials (Milo Asher Caldwell) for example.

Any Max- name could be shortened to Mack, it would make a change to Max. Also MacKenzie, McKinley, Macson, Mackley? My surname starts with Mc so using a Mac/Mc name as a firts name would be offlimits unless I got married unfortunately because I really like some.
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

Our little guy is going to be named McIntire, nn Mac. The spelling McIntyre is more common. We are using the name because it is a family name, but I think anyone could use it if they like it.