Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry Still no name for baby girl due early April! Revised name list "Golden Rose"

I have a revised name list. Can anyone provide any insight on these choices. Sibling is named Ariauna Evette "Silver Eve".

Rose or Rosette or a Rose variation is to be the middle name. Variations of Rose are welcome as well including a 2nd middle if any for Golden Dawn Rose that would be a nice meaning since her sister is Silver Eve!

She is due in 9 weeks we still have no name!

Thanks!

Aurielle Rosette - Golden Rose

Opaline Rosette - Gemstone for October her sister's birthmonth to tie in something neat. "October Rose" also seen as an orange or gold color.

Mirielle Rose - Variation of Murielle (I dislike the u) "Star of the Sea Rose" another "Golden Rose" combo.

Siarra Rosette - Varient of Kiera meaning black "Black Rose" and well I like black roses too! Close to Sierra and she was conceived miles near the Sierra mountains so nice tie in.

Evalina Rosette - Life/Bird - Eva would be a nick name "Life Rose" which is really nice.

Coralie Rosette - Red in color in some languages means "fate or destiny". "Destiny's Rose" I got pregnant with her right after a D&C for a loss at 10 weeks, so she could very well be fate and destiny!

Azalia Rosette - Spring flower "Spring Rose" . Very simple and easy with Spring tie in.

Livetta or Olivetta Rose - long form and variation of Olivia Liv would be a nick name "Olivia Rose" reminds me of the golden color of olive oil I like to cook a lot

Katricia/Katrissia Rose- (Ka-tri-cia) Variant of Cathrine meaning Pure and popular variation for trending Katniss. "Purity Rose" and to me purity is white and gold reminds me of something divine!

=( anyone out there to help?

From your list I really like Mirielle Rose, Evalina Rosette and Coralie Rose. Have you considered Xanthe or Melora? I like Xanthe Rosaline or Melora Rosemarie. Good luck!
    ~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.

Coralie Rosette is my favorite. What about Aurelia Rose?
    Mother to William Joseph with baby Iris Corinne due at the end of March

I think Coralie is the best of the first names. I'm not totally sold on Rosette.
    Maybe it's a bit Disney, but Briar Rose would be a good double middle name. It also relates back to the name Aurora, which means 'Dawn'.