Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What would you name these kittens?

Hi Everyone!

I need great names for a litter of kittens. There are 2 orange tabby boys and one calico girl. They were rescued from a local beach, are about a week old and the size of my hand - tiny!

The HP fan in me immediately thought George and Fred for the boys, but that may be a little on the young side for me. For the girl, she's timid and calm, so something like Mim or Dot sprang to mind - simple and cute.

What would you name them?

(If I can get the photo uploader to work, I'll post pictures!)
    Momma to Finn & Elizabeth, the joys of my life.

Favorite girl names: Catherine, Tess, Cosette, Harriet, Roxanne, Evangeline, Fay/e, Tallulah

Favorite boy names: George, Shepherd, James, Malcolm, Alexander, Felix, Lewis

I would name them Hugo, Milo & Posey.
    Girls: Sophie, Delphine, Eleanore
    Boys: Christopher "Topher", Gray, Aurelian "Rex"

I love George and Fred! However, I am also a huge HP fan. Still waiting on my owl! How about Scout, Lilac or Poppy for the girl? I also like asophie's suggestion of Posey.

Asophie - I love the suggestion of Hugo! And Posey is very sweet.

Whimsy21 - Scout is the name of our next-door neighbor's dog! If she wasn't, I would consider it! I do like both Lilac and Poppy, though!

Favorite girl names: Catherine, Tess, Cosette, Harriet, Roxanne, Evangeline, Fay/e, Tallulah

Here are other suggestions that have been made. What do you think?

BOYS:
    Dom & Pip
    Calvin & Hobbes
    Eisenhower "Ike" & Winston (as in Churchill)
    Tam & Rand (from Wheel of Time series)

GIRL:
    Mamie (can you tell someone is an Eisenhower-Era fan?)
    Thisbe
    Harriet
    Claudie/Claudia