Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What names would you suggest to me?

Looking for some new names to love, particularly boys, but girls are cool too

Not expecting, just collecting! (So I can have GPs as favorites lol)
    Current loves!

Boys:
    Atlas
    Aries
    Jules
    Salem
    Harvey

Girls:
    Ramona
    Rosemary
    Helena
    Estelle
    Juno
    Soleil
    Vega

Also: what are your favorite arabic names? I'd love to have some favorites but a lot just aren't my style
    Mariposa
    Not expecting, just collecting!

Your boys list seems to be a combination of both unusual and classic but not popular. To add to the classic but not super popular, how about Walter, Vernon, Gilbert, Alfred, Arthur, and Seymour.
    Your girls list seems to be the same a combo of both unusual and classic but not quite super popular. How about to add to the classic but not super popular, Matilda, Cordelia, Opal, Eugenia (maybe a little unusual too in our time).

By the way, absolutely love the name Jules from your boys list! And from your girls list Ramona is super sweet and sassy all at the same time!

I'm terrible at suggesting names (except maybe Saga for a girls name?), so I'm just gonna answer your question about Arabic names:
    Boys: Hamzah, Hashem, Zayed and Reza.
    Girls: Iman, Noor, Haalah, Raiyah, Sarah, Salma, Zainab, Fahdah, Haya and Al Jalila.
    Zelia/Elja • Nineteen • Name and history nerd from an early age • I have a blog.
    Trying hard to export beautiful old Danish names, magical Danish nature names and exotic Greenlandic names.
    Current favourite combinations: Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor • Alexander Adelin Lórien
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel • Gaia Margaret Undómiel

My favorite Arabic names are Kinza (girl) and Haytham (boy). Names I would suggest for you:

Boys:
    Amasa
    Asa
    Garvey
    Giles
    Grantham
    Miles
    Reeves
    Rhodes
    Parkes
    Sanders

Girls:
    Elsabet
    Elspeth
    Marjorie
    Monema (mo-NEE-muh, found in several old graveyards)
    Muriel
    Sonya
    Sybil
    Zoya