Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Can you think of names with the initials S.G.?

I LOVE the name Saige- love, love, love!! I don't, however, feel that it will age well, and I also think that one-syllable given names can seem lacking. I've thought about using Saige as a middle name, but I feel like it always sounds like you're talking about how old the child is (Lydia Sage/ Lydia's age). I've also been brainstorming names that can have "Saige" as a nickname, but I just don't like Sangria or Sacagawea (I'm sure I'm missing some names, here!). I have been saying Saige to myself for months, and the sound of it makes me smile from ear to ear, so today I thought of something. If I name my daughter a traditional "S" name (one that will look good on a resume) and a middle name starting with "G", I might find a combination that lends itself to the nickname "Saige", and I'll get to keep saying it for the rest of my life!!

Here is a list of my favorite names, to give you an idea of my style, which is all over the place. Over half of the names on this list are unusable for one reason or another, but I keep going back to them for inspiration. I'm looking for a name that isn't in the top 20, but goshdarnit if I just can't help but like many of the names in the top 20! I can't explain why I like the names that I do, and I can't put a rule on any names that I don't like, so I'm open to any and all suggestions. Also, siblings names are Hannah Grace, Maddux Pierce, and Garrett Samuel. Thanks so much for your help!

Vivienne
    Claire
    Lydia
    Emily
    Madeline
    Presley
    Sophia
    Abigail
    Violet
    Kaidynn
    Piper
    Leila