Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    My first thought was Sienna Gabrielle.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias

Thank you all for your replies! We were actually choosing between Hannah and Sophia with our older daughter (but chose Hannah because we thought it went better with Maddux, who is her twin). I have always loved Sophie, but since it sounds more nick-namey I would definitely give her the name Sophia. Sophia Gage lends itself very well to the nickname Saige (and I love it!), but dh is not fond of the masculine middle name. He's considering Paige, though, so I may get to call her Saige with no questions asked! We are having a similar struggle over boy names- he loves the name Cole but I think it's too short, so he's considering going with my suggestions of Cullen or Callan so that he gets to use Cole. Life is full of compromise!

I immediately thought of Sadie Paige or Sarah Paige... which to me could easily become Saige. But, to answer what you're actually looking for...

Sadie Gabrielle
    Sophia Gwen
    Sara Giana

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

Quote Originally Posted by twinkletwinkle77 View Post
    Thank you all for your replies! We were actually choosing between Hannah and Sophia with our older daughter (but chose Hannah because we thought it went better with Maddux, who is her twin). I have always loved Sophie, but since it sounds more nick-namey I would definitely give her the name Sophia. Sophia Gage lends itself very well to the nickname Saige (and I love it!), but dh is not fond of the masculine middle name. He's considering Paige, though, so I may get to call her Saige with no questions asked! We are having a similar struggle over boy names- he loves the name Cole but I think it's too short, so he's considering going with my suggestions of Cullen or Callan so that he gets to use Cole. Life is full of compromise!
    Sophia Paige is actually quite lovely. I still think you could call her Sage just from Sophia though, since it means wisdom and that's what sage means as well. That actually seems like less of a stretch than getting it from S. Paige. Just my opinion, though. You have to do what's most comfortable for you. Good luck!