Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I would go with names that begin with a Say or Suh sound and a middle that has a soft 'g'. But, anyone can work, although I think the 's' name should have an 'a' sound in it.

Seren Genevieve
    Sadie Geneva
    Sadie Georgia
    Sakura Gigi
    Samara Guinever
    Samantha Glory
    Shay Guiliana
    Saskia Gwendolyn
    Sarai Gabriella

I'm not sure if these are your style, but what about a name ending with 's' and the middle name being Agnes, Agatha or Agate?

Alys Agate
    Maris Agnes
    Cerys/Carys/Karis/Cairis Agatha
    Mavis Agate
    Alanis Agatha
    Atlantis Agnes
    Amaris Agate
    Artemis Agatha
    Anais Agnes
    Iris Agatha
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

Something to lead to "Saige"...

Sarah Giselle
    Sadie Gianna
    Madeleine * Catherine * Elizabeth * Grace * Caroline * Eliza * Florence * Cordelia * Claudia * Lillian * Matilda * Eloise * Therese * Julia * Cecilia * Camille

William * Sebastian * Julian * John Paul * Vaughan * Gabriel * Leo * Thibault * Fabian * Xavier * Hadrian * Cassius * Emanuel * Henry * Owen * Jude

I think Sophie/Sophia is a perfect name for you because it comes from Sophos, meaning wisdom, and a "sage" is a wise person, so even if you just name her Sophie/a, I think you could call her Sage without the G middle name.

Another option would be to research different types of the sage plant and see if one of them could be used for a name, and then you could call her Sage because her name came from a type of sage plant. For instance. Sylvia sounds kind of like Salvia which is the formal name for the common sage plant. There's also Artemisia, which is the formal name of sagebrush. This may sound like a stretch, but it doesn't sound like you mind stretches. Just trying to throw out some options.

You could also just name her Saige or Sage. It's very close to Paige, which is a perfectly acceptable name for a child or adult. As is Sage -- I'm just trying to give examples of other names that are similar to maybe make you feel better about it. I would love to meet a little Sage and I think she would grow into a lovely woman named Sage. It might be easier than explaining to people how you came up with her nickname.

I thought of another good one... Sadie Gemma.
    Madeleine * Catherine * Elizabeth * Grace * Caroline * Eliza * Florence * Cordelia * Claudia * Lillian * Matilda * Eloise * Therese * Julia * Cecilia * Camille

William * Sebastian * Julian * John Paul * Vaughan * Gabriel * Leo * Thibault * Fabian * Xavier * Hadrian * Cassius * Emanuel * Henry * Owen * Jude