Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Name bank game using my favourites (past and present).

Name the children using my favourites (current and past) and other names I like. There will be some repeats in the namebanks, because I'm going off of my past and current top 10s.

DW: You choose a name, using your real life initials. Surname is up to you.
    DH: Your choice.

You and DH are both 26 years old and have been married for about 6 months. You'd originally wanted to wait a couple of years before starting your family, but you're shocked to learn you're pregnant anyways!

9 months later, you give birth to a handsome little boy.

Name bank: Stellan, Maximilian, Leopold, Ferdinand, Valentin, Felix, George, Charles, Noel, Alexander, Eric, Francis, Lloyd, Andrew, Philip, Aurelien.

Just after you turn 29, you welcome your second child! It's another boy.

Name bank: Stellan, Maximilian, Alexander, Noel, Magnus, Eirik, Valentin, Felix, Rhys, Henry, Charles, Dafydd, Johan, Theodor, Ciaran, Lewis, Alec, Otto, Victor, William, Adam, Johannes.

You and DH thought your family was complete with your two sons. But just a few weeks after turning 31, you discover you're pregnant with twin girls!

Name bank: Helena, Alice, Philippa, Charlotte, Matilda, Diana, Johanna, Wilhelmina, Agnes, Eleanor, Rosamund, Isobel, Theodora, Mary, Juno, Vivienne, Marion, Beatrix, Adele, Elena, Felicity, Tamsin, Dorothy, Ophelia, Josephine, Noa, Emmanuelle.

When the twins are 4, you welcome your fifth child. It's another little girl, and all of her siblings are ecstatic to name her.

Name bank: Freya/Freyja, Sigrid, Eleanor, Elena, Ariana, Rowena, Karolina, Isobel, Beatrix, Johanna, Olympia, Rose, Helen, Lydia, Emmanuelle, Milena, Sophia, Mila.

Hope you enjoyed!

DW: Meara Magdalen
    DH: Wilder Colin

You and DH are both 26 years old and have been married for about 6 months. You'd originally wanted to wait a couple of years before starting your family, but you're shocked to learn you're pregnant anyways!

9 months later, you give birth to a handsome little boy.

Maximilian Andrew *Max*

Just after you turn 29, you welcome your second child! It's another boy.

Theodor William *Teddy*

You and DH thought your family was complete with your two sons. But just a few weeks after turning 31, you discover you're pregnant with twin girls!

Charlotte Agnes *Lottie* & Matilda Alice *Tilly*

When the twins are 4, you welcome your fifth child. It's another little girl, and all of her siblings are ecstatic to name her.

Beatrix Rose *Bea*

- Lucy Marlowe - Abigail Darcy - Everly Eden - Bellamy Lux - Isla Pearl - Ophelia Jayne - Juniper Claire

- Theodore River - Paxton Elijah - Felix Raleigh - Logan Ambrose - Luca Thaddeus - Luis Raphael

My real intials? Okaaaay lol
    DW: Melanie Selene Lauren Taylor-James
    DH: Jack Hadley Mercer

Baby boy one: Eric Alexander Mercer
    Baby boy two: Henry Maximilian Mercer
    Twin girls: Elena Charlotte Mercer & Isobel Vivienne Mercer
    Last girl: Karolina Rose Mercer

This was fun!
    Laurel - 2O - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

-------
    Newest thoughts for little ones: Angelo - Caspian - Eden | Isabela - Brisa - Gisele