Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Talking Please help with twin names!

We are expecting boy/girl twins in 7 weeks and still cannot decide on names. Our baby girls middle name will be Grace after my mother in law and our baby boys middle name will be Michael after my father. Our last name is Bruno (Obviously Italian). I listed some names we like below but are completely open to new suggestions:

Mila Grace Bruno
    Danica Grace Bruno
    Fiona Grace Bruno
    Gemma Grace Bruno

Luca Michael Bruno
    Sebastian Michael Bruno

Thanks in advance for any feedback and/or suggestions.

I love Fiona and Gemma with Sebastian the best of all your options. Such a great b/g twinset with either of those in my opinion.

With Luca, I would use Fiona or Mila.

You have great options! Good luck!
    Wife to one great guy
    Mama to six pretty ladies: Scarlett (12), Penelope (9), Alice (3), Fiona (3), Lucille (16 mo.) & Coraline (16 mo.)

& 4 angels gone before us: Christian (7 wks), Amos (6 wks), Naomi (16.5 wks), & Hosanna (6 wks)

~We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.~

My favorites are Luca and Mila, great choices! I'm Italian too so I definitely gravitate towards those Italian names!

Mila is NOT an Italian name

No, Mila is not Italian but I think she is referring to the fact that most of the names are or at least have an Italian ring to them. Thanks for feedback ladies. We love Danica and Sebastian but are not crazy about their short forms (Dani and Seb). Let's face it most people are called by a short form more in their life than by their full name. So that brings us to liking Mila and Luca- not as easy to shorten and if they are Mi(Me) and Luke or Lu are much nicer. I fear that Mila is too trendy though. Urgh! Do not enjoy picking names as much as I thought I would! LOL